Tuesday, December 27, 2011

26 Weeks

It does not seem possible that in just a few months this little boy growing inside of me will be in my arms! I can't even imagine how chaotic things may get with 4 boys, but Matthew 6:34 says, "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." So I am just trying to live that out and enjoy being where I am right now, so that I can learn the lessons that are in front of me to help prepare me for the future.


Part of this is accepting the "changes" that come with pregnancy. You would think with this being my fourth time around I would be used to it. I am not one that naturally feels beautiful while pregnant, but I am learning to embrace it. So this is the first and may be the last of any pictures of just me. While I don't avoid the camera while pregnant, I don't long to be in front of it either. So here it goes...







-Erin



7 comments:

  1. You are so adorable. Love your boots. I can hardly even tell you're pregnant! I have 2 boys... they are lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and I agree, you can't even tell your pregnant in some of those shots. Love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, but I completely understand how you feel. I have a really hard time feeling cute while pregnant too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! WIWW is a great way to keep up with your weekly pregnancy shots!

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ering, saw your comment!
    Haha! You can just feature anything you might not have worn because it was too small or big, or even something you wouldn't have worn because it wasn't the right season (i.e. a tank), but you did because you layered it with something else and you were then able to sport it proudly. If you have anything like that, send a link over to me at sugarandspice1011@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to feature you!

    amy

    ReplyDelete