Friday, December 30, 2011

A Challenge

I am probably the least competitive person around. I don't even really play board games, because I will just let the other people win. But I am always up for a challenge!

I saw this challenge and thought I would try it since just about everything I have right now is unflattering.

I chose this white t-shirt that normally fits close to a boyfriend tee, but at the moment is tight and shows a little belly. I layered it with a red striped tank and a scarf. Pretty simple, but it gave me something to wear for the day.


I love those little flower earrings


Thanks for the challenge, Amy!

My five year old was my photographer, I'm pretty impressed!


-Erin

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I really want to do this challenge! Oh and im following you :)

    ReplyDelete