Sunday, December 25, 2011

Getting Started

Well like so many others I am starting this crazy idea of blogging. There are so many thoughts and ideas of things I would like to share to give the impression of a "perfect life" but I am real, and so are my experiences. Some things work out in my favor and some things don't go according to my plan. I love the Lord and desire for this life to reflect the love of Christ. I am continually learning how to do this. I am loving the life that I have been blessed to live. My husband and I have been married since 2003 and have the privilege to be the parents of 3 boys and are expecting another little boy next year. Our journey together has been full of surprises, and we are enjoying each experience as we always seem to learn so much from each one. I look forward to growing and stepping out of my box through this blogging experience!


-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment