Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31 weeks and Family Date Night

No way this is possible. I can't believe I will be getting to meet this little one in 9ish weeks!

Also, I know I mentioned before, but I have not been sleeping well, and by well I mean most nights I am awake by 3am and up for the rest of the day. On Saturday night this happened once again. My husband decided to take the boys to church by himself so I could try and get a little rest before the routine of the week begins. I was able to sleep and felt great by the time they got home. I made a french toast breakfast/brunch and we finished painting our middle boys room. Then my husband surprised me and wanted to take us out on a family dinner date!



he thinks his mouth must be open for pictures...


My favorite girly flats!



It was soooo nice to have such a relaxing day and be spoiled with a dinner out. I so deeply love my boys and we are all so excited to welcome this new little one into our crew.


-Erin

pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. awesome! i totally <3 those flats where did you get them??? hope you get more sleep and rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at Cathy Jean on super sale!

      Delete
  2. Heej Erin, thats romantic. A family dinner date! I like your girly flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had time to relax! Your husband sounds like a gem! :) Those flats are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! When you put God in the center of your marriage, great things happen. :)

      Delete
  4. congratulations!!! for your incoming baby, i could imagine how excited and grateful you are for having him.. by the way is the baby a he or a she? hope you'll have enough rest so that when your delivery date comes, you'll have great strength to bring the baby out... love love love your blog!!! lovely and hansome boys and a very loving hubby too.. following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok you are waaaaaay too nice, thank you! The baby is a he. :)

      Delete