Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Delicious



I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but my goodness I can just eat this sweetness right up! I love the little grown-up way of sitting on a little toddler body. The way his wrists have no real shape, just a squeezable layer of fat with chubby hands holding his Bible, and the same with his ankles leading his chubby feet into his Lightning McQueen slippers. The sweetness is irresistible! DELICIOUS!

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.  Psalm 127:3


-Erin


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! You are the SWEETEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet! i don't get too many of these moments anymore since mine is 6.5. every now and then i catch a glimpse of those hands so sweet and still so small. he still slips is hand in mine sometimes when we are crossing the road. enjoy these minutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is precious! My 7 year old holds my hand everyday on the way home from the bus, it melts me everytime!

      Delete
  3. This is so so cute! Have you guys enjoyed that Bible?

    I am so excited to be your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have enjoyed it, it is a good basic Bible for really litttle ones.

      Delete
  4. Hahah this picture is just too precious!

    ReplyDelete