Monday, January 16, 2012

grateful

It's never too late to start writing my thankfulness down.

  1. celebrating another year of my husbands life
  2. a date night
  3. fun with friends
  4. a chubby toddler hand to hold
  5. life inside my womb
  6. blankets
  7. sounds of laughter
  8. my husband having an extra day off work
  9. nail polish from my son
  10. daddy love to his son
  11. feeling constant movement from a son inside
  12. a Jesus following church
  13. transparent teachings
  14. snow to play in
  15. brotherly love

Praising God today for just a few of his many gifts!

-Erin



2 comments:

  1. I love everything on your list! No snow around here, but plenty of chubby toddler hands to hold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I found another person just starting their count today. We have so much to be thankful for, I'm glad I finally accepted the challenge to go public. LOL Love your list. Love the nail polish from your son. Makes my heart happy. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete