Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the last trimester begins

That does not seem possible at all! In about 12 weeks so many questions about this little boy will be answered.

I will get to kiss his little cheeks, hold his little hand, swaddle him up and hold him close.




my 5 year old loves taking pictures



I will get to love on him and see my boys bond with their new little brother. There is so much to look forward to.



For now I will enjoy him baking inside getting big and strong enough to thrive out here with us.





-Erin

linking with
pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and your little boy! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit. You are just the cutest pregnant women!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, compliments are always so nice to hear.

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful! Ugh I miss having a newborn sometimes. Your so blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Praying the same blessing for you, when you are ready. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the boots. So cute and perfectly on trend.

    New follower from The Pleated Poppy

    www.simply.lovely.things.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's hard to dress the growing bump.I so appreciate the compliment!

      Delete
  5. Amazing outfit. You look wonderful in those colors! I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete