Sunday, January 22, 2012

more gratefuls

16.  a husband to love
17. a husband that loves me
18. money to buy groceries
19. sweet little mouths to feed
20. painting a room for my son
21. tissue for my runny nose
22. fun decorations for the family room
23. a new book my children love
24. gift cards
25. an easy quick dinner to prepare
26. my curling iron
27. chapstick
28. hide and seek
29. forgiveness
30. friends that care
31. silly laughs
32. protection from the rain
33. a car to get around in
34. catching up with someone I haven't seen in awhile
35. being told jokes by my children
36. clean water
37. not doing the dishes after dinner
38. resting after a long day
39. a good doctor appointment
40. hearing my baby's heartbeat
41. learning and growing from scripture
42. little boys that give big hugs
43. another great teaching at church
44. a full nights sleep
45. meeting new people

5 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for! So happy your life is going so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! It is grace to be so thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two boys myself--boys are so much fun! To not have to do dishes after dinner is a true gift:) Enjoyed visiting here and reading your list. Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not doing the dishes was a gift! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you all! It is so good to write things down and reflect on God's goodness!

    ReplyDelete