Wednesday, January 18, 2012

still looking...

I have been on the hunt for maternity jeans and have had no luck. I thought I had finally found a pair so I bought them, while in line I saw a non-maternity shirt that looked cute and figured it was worth a shot buying. I was so excited to have jeans I thought would fit, but was not too optimistic about how the shirt would look.

Well I was wrong about both! The shirt is so soft and comfortable and forgiving, which will be fantastic for after the baby is born, and the jeans were too tight. I tried the next size up, but those were way too big. I would have been super disappointed, but my love for this shirt has saved me from an emotional breakdown.

Here are a few of the many ways I plan on wearing this oh so lovely shirt.










-Erin



                        
linked with
pleated poppyworkitwednesday

7 comments:

  1. That shirt is precious and I love the cuffed jeans with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfits! I love it with the rainboots (which I am coveting by the way) and also cuffed with the heels. You have great style- found you from Work it Wednesday, and Ill be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I too love the boots! They were my Christmas present this year.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful style. I'm visiting from Work it Wednesday and wanted to invite you to participate in a challenge that I'm hosting called the ABC's of Style challenge. Check it out here if you're interested. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the ways you wore that shirt and that you are still rockin heels! I always do that too and people think I'm crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I'm at 35 weeks and I love that there are some non maternity clothes I can wear. Finding good maternity jeans is a pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have been having more trouble finding maternity clothes than non-maternity. I guess it's all just part of the experience. :)

      Delete