Tuesday, February 7, 2012

32 weeks

I am down to just a few items that fit, and with only a couple of months left I really don't want to waste spend money on clothes that wont fit after baby.

Oddly enough I got a little outfit inspiration from none other than... Randy Jackson! Umm yeah, I know that sounds so crazy, but my husband and I were watching the Portland audition of American Idol, since that is in our area, and he was wearing a shirt similar to one I had stopped wearing before I got pregnant, because it was too big.

The lighting is horrible, but I need the memory of my pregnancy craziness






This outfit was only insprired by what I had that fits, ha!







I seriously think I am losing my mind a little more every week. I am sure my kids are loving it though!


-Erin

9 comments:

  1. I like the last outfit! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Hoping you don't break down and buy new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I won't unless I can't fit into my jeans anymore. :)

      Delete
  3. You look great!!! I always hated spending money on clothes you'll only wear a few months too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looks gorgeous!!! I always used belly bands (it's like a 1/4 of a t-shirt) to hold my pants up so I didn't have to buy new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a belly band and am using it more and more.

      Delete
  5. You look so cute no matter what you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you look amazing and i luv your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete