Tuesday, February 14, 2012

33 Weeks

So fun, I get to hear my precious baby's heartbeat and celebrate loving those around me!

About 7 weeks to go and I am for sure feeling everything inside of me getting really cramped. It always amazes me that once you think you can't get any bigger... you do!

We had a fun Valentine's Day at home. My boys requested a heart shaped pizza, I was made aware by my 7 year old that it is our tradition. I had bigger plans on making things fancier, but my tiredness got the best of me.

I am so glad I have boys that don't even notice the difference!

Get ready for picture overload...


Star Wars and candy perfect treat for my boys!


my decorating attempt



lovely flowers that smell so good from my amazing husband
(and a sweet little boy in a cape)





wedges and not flats!


fun earrings gifted from a Valentine swap


my gift to my husband to share actual words with him about how grateful I am to have him



I had lots of help making this pizza


our dessert


There are so many things I would have liked to have been able to do, but I am so thankful for what was done.

I am so blessed to have so many 'boys' in this house to love on and be loved by! I am just savoring these times when the boys are young and a heart shaped pizza makes their day. :)



-Erin





2 comments:

  1. I love your swap earrings. You, of course, always look cute. The simplicity of the decorating is perfect and so sweet that you wrote love notes for your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv the simplicity, i was telling another blogger one reason i don't really decorate for valentines just because i don't want it to look cheesey. but yours and hers has made me realize i don't have to do everything on the grand scale just a little bit go a long way. next year (just cause i'm too lazy to do it for a few days) i'm going to do this.very simple and elegant. and you look great! i'm going to start the love notes right now and give it to him next year 365 luv notes for valentines!and totally dig the heart shaped pizza!

    ReplyDelete