Tuesday, February 28, 2012

35 weeks

You would think I would be getting used to the number getting higher and higher by now, but it still seems so crazy.

I try not to put on end date on pregnancy so I don't get disappointed by days passing, but reality is I will get to meet this little boy very soon!

It's hard to believe that my "baby" is going to be a big brother. I love that he is in almost every picture I take. I will miss these days when he still considers me his funnest playmate.



The belly is growing, and I do know it will get bigger...


I don't know what face he is making here.

Next week will begin the last month of this pregnancy. It is so amazing to think that God's work inside my womb with this little one is almost complete.

For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16



-Erin


pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously the cutest pregnant woman I've known. Your little one is so adorable how he gets in the pictures. Good luck with the rest of your baby growing time!

    ReplyDelete