Monday, February 13, 2012

counting

3 gifts found outside
"Christmas" tree in our backyard
seeing my son talk with a friend on the bus
the birds that fly from our deck to our tree

3 gifts red
a shirt that fits
the wrapping of a Valentine package
the car on my sons stained shirt that he just adores

a gift broken
my boys well loved Bible


a gift fixed
things put back where they can be used


a gift thrifted
a tie for my husband

3 gifts that were surprises
a new dishwasher
an extra good night hug from my son
a friend opening up
3 times you heard laughter today
my boys playing together
my husband being funny
my son singing his "hahaha" song

3 gifts found in working
a job completed
a clean house
a closer relationship

3 hard eucharisteos
plans that went awry today
praying for family that doesn't know the Lord
seeing people go through hard times

May you be blessed this week!

-Erin


2 comments:

  1. thank you for your kind words today! it makes it much easier. when is #4 going to be here? my favorite of your blessings today is: the car on my sons stained shirt that he just adores

    i luv the beauty of such innocense,thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear the "HaHaHa" song! Totally excited to meet another mom who is a member of the "Mom with 3 sons+ club" (No girls allowed)! What an incredible journey you are living!

    (my wordpress blog is always having trouble leaving comments with blogger - so I have to resort to google:)http://bluecottonmemory.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/the-storehouse-of-the-snow/

    ReplyDelete