Wednesday, February 22, 2012

this and that...

and everything in between.

This week has been busy with things we thought would be done a week and a half ago. It caused a little inconvenience, but it is finally done!

Our new appliances are finally in! Everything needed to be adjusted by about half an inch, praise God for a contractor that adjusted everything and gave us a fair price. Way too many tools we didn't have access or know how to were involved. 

We bought stuff to refinish the kitchen cabinets and eventually will redo the counters, but I am so happy even if it stays like this for awhile.

I get to start using the new stuff today and am so excited. Not only is it way prettier, but it will be so much more efficient!

the before to get better effect


and after!


there is a dishwasher too!


and for fun...


love his silliness


I am now 34 weeks along, I can't believe it. I am wearing the outfit from this post I haven't had a chance to do my hair yet, but you don't mind, right??


I am also almost done with accessorising our family room. I put this up yesterday and just need to find what I want to fill the frames.




So this is post is just about everywhere, but that is life for me right now. Ha!

Hope your week is going great!



-Erin


7 comments:

  1. kitchen looks great!! What a fast way to make a kitchen look brand new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitchen is looking good! Great pics on the appliances. I also love the color of your living room walls. Do you happen to know the name of it? We are looking for a good color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe the difference the appliances make! and you look amazing! no need to do your hair. what did y'all buy to redo your cabinets with? We have complete wood doors, insides and all but I want to paint them so tired of the yellowy piney look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks awesome! Love it!


    New follower...come follow me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes that kitchen looks amazing! My hair is pulled back today too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, and I find myself more than a little jealous. Yep, seriously covetting some appliances. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, a new kitchen! So funny! Your little guy is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete