Tuesday, February 28, 2012

even more counting

This weekend was busy spending time as a family. My husband works some weekends, so it was extra nice being able to enjoys his presence with us this entire weekend. My hear overflows with the goodness of seeing the love and admiration the boys have for their Daddy.

146. a husband that is a great Dad
147. a God that is the example of a great Dad
148. time together as a family
149. realizing something I need to change
150. being reminded to take a Sabbath
151. the mix of snow and rain
152. the ever continuing growing belly
153. learning to die to self over the growing belly :)
154. experiencing the love a parent has
155. surprising the boys with a special treat
156. funny memories with friends
157. my youngest almost always wearing sunglasses




158. when finding out a neighbor is moving my son's reaction was, "at least we got to know them before they moved'"
159. my oldest on his own deciding not to play baseball, so I wouldn't have the stress of that and a new baby.
160. baby moving into the correct position readying himself for delivery
161. growing measurements showing the baby is growing
162. trusting God with this family
163. extra cuddles with a boy that needs a little extra mama love
164. knowing that God moves with prayer
165. my youngest knowing the phrase "Bible Time"
166. making room decorations with a friend
167. being more focused on praising God
168. boys making up new car games
169. a church that follows Jesus
170. having food in abundance to feed my family
171. my heating pad
172. having my 5 year old copy everything I say, sometimes cute, sometimes convicting
173. my 2 year old mimicking any funny sound he hears
174. boys that are always talking about how much they love their little brother they haven't met yet
175.  Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23


-Erin

1 comment:

  1. great list, Erin! "trusting God with this family" <- good one. because you are blessed!! :)

    ReplyDelete