Monday, February 13, 2012

A Valentine!

There are have been so many fun things that people have on their blogs all the time, but I never had the chance to participate since I didn't have a blog.

Well I got my chance, and this was so fun!

Alissa from RAGS to stitches and Caroline from Good Times Never Seem So Good arranged The Valentine Swap. A swap between bloggers to get a fun snail mail surprise.

I was matched up with Marybeth from Let it Grow just about the sweetest, cutest, expectant mommy to be of her 3rd boy, all under 3! She is simply amazing and will do great with this new little one due very soon!

We filled out a questionnaire to sign up, to give an idea of what to gift the other person with. I was so excited to get a package full of little goodies and be able to send one out as well!

I received my package last week and was so blessed by the fun stuff Marybeth picked for me!



gotta love a cheesy smile

even my son had fun with this!

the loot!

This was so fun and I made a new friend! Thank you again Marybeth for all the fun stuff!!

Happy Valentine's Day!


-Erin


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you liked the package! It was so much fun putting together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got so many goodies! Beautiful color earrings and nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like you got some great goodies. What did you send out? Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome package! Ahh I love Valentine's Day! Thanks for joining in the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that's so awesome! glad u enjoyed it. where do u find these awesome swaps? I would love to do something like that. I belong to mary janes farm and we did the same thing with stocking swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! look at all that swag!!!!!

    thanks for participating in the swap! we loved having you!!

    xoxo,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a lot of loot!! CRAZY! i love your little blog & I am a new follower - if you have time one day, you should stop by my blog & say hello!

    ReplyDelete