Thursday, March 29, 2012

we are home

We actually have been home since Tuesday. My hospital stay was very short (by choice) and everything went well enough to get home quickly. We don't have extended family in the area, so I was wanting to be with my family and not just me and baby in the hospital.

Delivery went smooth and we are just loving our new little boy! The boys are just amazed by him, and my husband and I are amazed by them all!


It is the best being surrounded by all 4 of my boys!

-Erin

3 comments:

  1. Praise Jesus everything went well! y'all look so happy and i dont blame you i would want to be home around my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that it went well and you and baby are home now with the rest of the family! Baby looks cute all curled up on you and you look amazing for just having a baby! Congratulations on your new little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I was just thinking that I was going to have to email you to see if that baby boy was born! I would love more than anything to hold him for you! Get some rest and love on that baby!

    ReplyDelete