Thursday, April 26, 2012

9 years

Today my husband and I celebrate 9 years of marriage! What a gift from the Lord!


Thank you Jeremy for sharing this life with me. It has been a privilege to get to grow up with you. We had so many people telling us that 20 was too young to marry, but we knew that God had purposed for us to be together.

Thank you for being the spiritual leader and guide for our family. You love us in a way that amazes me and I aspire to love like you do.

Thank you for putting God first and constantly growing your relationship with him.

Thank you for always seeing me as beautiful, no matter what.

Thank you for being such a hard worker.

Thank you for making me laugh! I am still funnier than you though!

Thank you for choosing me.

Thank you for being the most amazing Dad to our boys!

I am so grateful for you and these boys that have come from this union, What God has joined together, let no man separate! I love you so my husband!!!




-Erin

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you! I'm so happy to hear you got a necklace from me. I had no idea it was for YOU! Love that!!! And what a gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! celebrate it up!

    ReplyDelete