Wednesday, April 11, 2012

accountability...

sort of. This pregnancy I didn't get to dress exactly how I would have liked. Yes I know, so sad the troubles of my life. *smile*

Well I got into a pretty bad rut and forgot the very little I knew about putting myself together. I have long loved The Pleated Poppy Blog and her What I Wore Wednesday posts (and have even linked up).

It is where many fabulous ladies link up outfit posts to show how they put a little extra effort into their daily routine of getting dressed.

I am by no means a fashionista nor will I have great quality photography (most weeks my pictures are taken by a 5 year old) but I am no longer pregnant and want to try a little harder, and take some risks.

I always feel better about my days when I feel at least a little put together, so here is my first week of holding myself accountable, 2 weeks after baby...



these shoes were my risk this week

an awesome ring I won from a giveaway from this awesome lady


I am still super nervous about putting up pictures of myself, but one of my resolutions this year was to have fun with things, even things that are scary to me. *smile*


-Erin



linking with
pleated poppy

11 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit.. I love your ring, very pretty.. Lovely coral color ;)) Stopping in via Pleated poppy WIWW ;)) Hope you can visit too.. Wishing you a lovely mid-week.. xoxo ~Marilyn (http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and I love the ring! Your family is beautiful!!! Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes!! Your five year old isn't too shabby at photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! There is no way you had a baby 2 weeks ago. You look stunning! That ring looks adorable on you! Good for you…I could use a little more "accountability" too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You look amazing for just having a baby two weeks ago! Congrats.
    ~Christy (http://www.christyBphotography.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shoes and necklace! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boys are adorable! Fabulous outfit! I wished I looked that good after having a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! I doubt I will be doing WIWW when I have a few week old! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog to say "hi!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that ring, the whole outfit is just super cute! loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete