Wednesday, April 25, 2012

lack of sleep?

So I was going back and forth on if I should post this picture or not. I decided I would show off the dark circles under my eyes and go for it. Oh and I am not wearing shoes either. I went all out this week!


I am not just trying to make sure I get try a little while getting dressed, I also am working on not shying away from the uncomfortable. So here it is sleepy eyes and awkward angle (my 5 year old's photography) and all.


This is the necklace I won from the giveaway I mentioned.

I am loving my littlest man being here with us and the dark circles are just a small price to pay. It has only been 4 weeks since I had him, but he has already won all of our hearts!


-Erin




pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. u look amazing! that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful top! Looking great for baby only being 4 weeks old! :)

    ReplyDelete