Monday, April 2, 2012

my past 7 days

This past week has been one of the most life changing weeks of my life, I am now a mom of 4!!! I am amazed at God's goodness and blessings. 

here is picture overload...






big big big brother

big big brother

first time big brother

getting some fresh air








That is a little of what my week has looked like. My husband has taken time off work, so the real adjustment won't take place until next week. We are just enjoying being a family of 6! My parents get here tomorrow and we will get to celebrate Easter with them.

I have so many things to be thankful for and I plan to continue my list soon! This week it is just shown through my view.

-Erin







5 comments:

  1. Precious, precious, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You family is perfect! 4 boys…whew! Good for you! Enjoy your baby! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the newborn stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Erin! You are such a blessed woman!

    P.S. I am awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award! Come by my page to grab it and for more details.

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    (Let me know if you've already received this award, hopefully not) :)

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the sweetest pictures! Congratulations! Your family is just beautiful! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i totally missed this post! how sweet they all jsut luv their little brother! and we so wish we could come and have a playdate too, maybe some day! hahaha, about the accents - anything really twangy and drawlly would prolly do :D

    ReplyDelete