Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mothers Day

This Mothers Day was fantastic! I felt complete being surrounded by my four boys and my husband. The day was so warm and perfect to enjoy being outdoors.

We went to church in the morning and then spent most of the day in our backyard taking in the warmth.


The boys played in their inflatable pool.


While the baby napped.


Goodness, I love them!!


Thank you husband for giving me a relaxing splendid day!


Don't mind the hair it was originally down and curled, but quickly tied back as soon as I went outside.

I was very spoiled and enjoyed every minute of it!


-Erin





3 comments:

  1. awesome day!! arent those the best? thanks for ur sweet comment, we cant wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice sounding mother's day - the picture of your baby lying on the blanket sleeping is so sweet.

    and your husband is right - you look great in your 'Mom' outfit...or not so 'Mom' outfit. :}

    ReplyDelete