Monday, June 4, 2012

Bridal Shower

I had the privilege of having a friends bridal shower at my home this past weekend. I met this girl when she was in high school and I was her small group leader, years have past and it has been so much fun to see her grow up and soon she will be married!

It was so much fun putting a few girly decorations up as I will not have an opportunity to throw a pretty party for my boys.

The bride and her fiance met and dated back in middle school, so for a fun touch she wanted scrabble letters as part of the decorations.

I made a chalkboard frame and added their names with scrabble pieces.

I saw this idea on pinterest







the deck couldn't be ignored, even though there was some rain that day.

It was so nice to be able to celebrate the bride and the upcoming wedding. They are a sweet couple that have placed God in the center of the relationship! Can't wait for the wedding in a few weeks!

-Erin







five days five ways  feature friday free for all

2 comments:

  1. so pretty - i luv the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! The Scrabble letters are a great touch and I love the simplicity of the deck. Pretty, pretty!

    ReplyDelete