Friday, June 8, 2012

Kitchen

It's still very much a work in progress, but I am linking up with Kelly's Korner and giving a house tour.Last week was my living room, this week my kitchen.

When we first moved in the appliances were original to the house, as shown here, (if you look close you can see the change of wall color and the painted base boards). I was so super excited when my husband said it was time to get new appliances!

That has been the only major update to our kitchen. I have painted the walls, but my next step is refinishing the cabinets. I may have to wait a few months though considering my baby is only 2 months old, but who knows I may get crazy.


made the roman shade, and I need to clean my dishwasher

We have a little eat in area

I put this magnet board not in full sight of everything, I don't like seeing clutter.


We have lived in our home for about 7 months now and have made it our own in so many ways. I am looking forward to continuing projects and seeing changes!

Any opinions on what color to refinish the cabinets? I was thinking either white or dark gray?


-Erin




6 comments:

  1. I love your kitchen and the changes you've made all look great! I'm in the same boat as you and am slowly changing things out. We currently have carpet in our kitchen. I cannot wait to rip it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great appliances. I love your roman shade too. Can't believe you made it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the appliances and the shade!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the looks of everyone who has changed their cabinet colours to white. They look so fresh and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roman shades are awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. I love that your son's name is Evan James!!! We call our Evan James - EJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm wanting to refinish my cabinets too! i can't stand the finish on them, they are cedar but the stain they used makes them look like yellow pine. let me know what you choose to do, i would be torn b/t white and gray. i've seen both and they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete