Friday, July 27, 2012

Update

Ahhh, I did it! (I talked about the struggle here) I was super nervous, but I had way more fun than I thought I would. My friend is a great instructor, she was easy to follow, and worked me out!

I was a sweaty mess and about half way through the class I wasn't sure I would be able to finish (it was my first real work out since baby), but I did. It may have been a "modified" version of Zumba I did, but even that is a big accomplishment for me.

Thank you for all those that encouraged me! Like I mentioned, this has been a hard adjustment to 4 kids, and my heart needed the encouragement.

Here I am after the class, in all my sweaty glory!

And in other non-related news, my baby turned 4 months old yesterday! I do not know how that is possible!



(a few if my instagrams this week)

A self-given manicure.

life rearranged


Love,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. i luv it all erin! i'm so happy you did it - after talking to my daddy about how many laps and length etc we figured out i was walking about 1.25 miles!! i was like seriously?!?! no way! i made breakfast for lil guy and me and today i didnt and we both missed it!! your lil guy is a chunky munky luv it! and i gave myself a mani tonight too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT manicure. I could never do my nails like that. awesome job!

    ReplyDelete