Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

This past weekend my husband and I had another wedding to go to. It was for another couple that used to be in the youth group. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding. The couple is a testament of God's faithfulness. My in-laws were in town and watched all the boys for us, which means... my husband and I went without kids!


This is the dress I wore on Mother's Day. I do love this dress, but hopefully soon some of my other dresses will fit.

On Sunday we took the boys to their school playground and had a ton of fun!



I had fun on the monkey bars.


Like mother like son.


I think my husband is a little too tall for this...



Littlest man slept the whole time.


I tried something a little different for me by tying the bottom of my shirt. Can you handle my craziness?!


I am very slowly starting to feel normal again. I am still waking with the baby one to two times a night, but we are adjusting. Fun days out with my family and a night out with my husband do help with the adjustment.

-Erin





pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. You look ahhhhhmazing! I can't even believe you barely had a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look like you just had a baby and the "before" dresses must have been size 0!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do look amazing!!! and u r so sweet - thank you so much for your sweet words on my pix post! i hope one day we can meet one another!

    ReplyDelete