Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What I Wore and Opinion Please

There is this dress that I have had since last summer. Since I got pregnant last summer, it quickly became too small. I wore it on Sat and I can't decide if it works on me. This is the picture (only one I have) I texted to a friend while I was getting ready, everyone does that right?! Opinions??


These are a couple of other outfits from the week. While I am still not fully fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes, I am starting to remember what I like and feel comfortable in.

I went to playgroup this day

a necklace I bought from groopdealz

my new Target clearance purchase

laundry and cleaning day
photo credit: my 8 year old

photo credit: my 5 year old

and not to be outdone, photo credit: my 2 year old

also some fun little pineapple earrings, the pack came with little strawberries too.

With my birthday approaching I am working a little more at being more comfortable with myself. I am constantly telling my boys how much God adores them and how amazing they are to him. I am working on leading by example and embracing who God made me.


-Erin




pleated poppy

11 comments:

  1. I think you look great. Love the dress, and I think it works on you for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress looks great! You have an amazing body!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wear it! You are adorable! And no, you're not the only one who takes pictures of clothing and sends them off for approval. My poor mom gets at least a picture of me a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All really cute outfits you look super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say it's a keeper! You're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Target clearance shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look great in the dress - keep it and wear it for sure! I love the Target shoes and that necklace is adorable. And i love that your kids take your picture - so do my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a good example to your boys to LOVE yourself and know that you are amazing too. thanks for the great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by my blog! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing - your body is much better than my own and I haven't had any children. Don't be so hard on yourself, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. u r so awesome to work at leading that lesson by example! it is such a hard thing to remember to be compassionate to ourselves - and you look AH-MAY-ZING!

    ReplyDelete