Thursday, October 25, 2012

big plans

In a little over a week we will be throwing a 'Golden Birthday Party' for my sweet little boy who will be turning 6 on November 6! My parents and sister will be flying in for the occasion.

We are thinking of this...


and maybe a little...


and most likely some of this...

Nostalgia Electrics Mini Chocolate Fondue Fountain


My little boy still sees my work as perfect, but it will be funny fun to see how all my ideas turn out in real life. In my mind I am the best at execution, but my mind plays tricks on me, ha! 

The real hope of the party is that the love of Christ will be felt by all, even if my visions don't come out as planned.

-Erin

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a "candy" party! Too cute! He'll go crazy I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute party ideas. I love the Candyland theme. I think any kid would love it!

    ReplyDelete