Wednesday, November 28, 2012

waaaay outside of my box

I am not the most daring of people, especially when it comes to how I dress. I see so many cute things and even different type things that look so cute on other people, and instantly think, "oh, I could never pull that off!"

So after a few years (it takes awhile for my courage to build) I got... bootie boots! Yes people, this is BIG news!!!





I am even wearing a snake print necklace, ha!

my boy that loves to get in on pictures, I'll take cuddles where I can get them!

So there you have it, things are getting crazy around here! 

-Erin 




pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. I totally get it! I'm WAY to nervous to get those boots. But you are rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! You are making those boots look GREAT!!! I branched out and went for boot socks this year...big thing for me as well. :) You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the booties!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo, crazy!! Haha. I had that moment, too. But you look great! Definitely pulling it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome boots! They look great in this outfit :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete